Total Pageviews

Monday, July 25, 2011

The Kahala Hotel & Resort

As far back as I can remember I’ve always wanted to visit Hawaii. As a kid I thought Hawaii was a magical place with endless beaches and mythical characters like mermaids which I thought were really cool at the time. As I grew older and wiser I learned more about Hawaii and although the beaches did eventually end and mermaids do not actually live there I still think that Hawaii has a magical appeal.

In my early adult years I’ve grown fond of the vacation experience had while staying at a resort. That’s why when I visit Hawaii I will stay at the The Kahala Hotel & Resort. The Kahala is the only 4-diamond resort on Oahu, and is renowned throughout the islands for their lavish suites and innovative restaurants. When I’m not on the Kahala’s grounds I plan to spend the days hiking through the exotic trails, snorkeling, and achieving the ultimate goal of surfing!

Particular places of interest

Nuuanu Pali – Is a mountain range that is 1200 feet high and is known for winds that are so strong that you could lean into them without falling. Nuuanu Pali offers impressive views of Oahu and the eastern landscape.

Sunset Beach Park – 2 miles of white-sand shores. This beach is great for swimming and snorkeling. I do not plan to be in the water come winter, though, as the surf runs high, and currents can be fatal:(

No comments:

Post a Comment